1. The Seller declares that the goods are free from defects which make them unfit for the intended use in accordance with the technical documentation supplied to the Customer.
2. The Customer is required to examine the goods at the time of delivery. Customer must check the existence of typical and recognizable non-conformities for every single delivery.
3. Any complaints relating packaging conditions, quantities, type/model or external characteristics of the goods (apparent defects) must be notified in writing to the Seller (by recorded delivery letter, certified email or fax) with evidence, under penalty of forfeiture, within 8 days from the date of receipt of the goods.
4. Any complaints relating to defects not apparent on careful inspection at the time of receipt (hidden defects) must be notified in writing to the Seller (by recorded delivery letter, certified email or fax), with evidence, under penalty of forfeiture, within 8 days from the date of discovery of the defect and in any case not later than 12 months from delivery.
5. In any case, the Seller guarantees the conformity of the goods with the sales specifications in force on the delivery date of the same. The Seller guarantees the suitability for applications regarding markets indicated in the abovementioned sales specifications. Any other different use not indicated by the Seller is under the sole and direct responsibility of the Customer that declares having read the latest published version of the sales specifications and to transmit it to any third parties interested.
在任何情况下，卖方应保证货物在交货之日符合有效的销售商品规格。 卖方保证上述销售商品规格中所述市场应用的适用性。 如果客户声明其已阅读最新发布的销售商品规格，并将其告知任何利益第三方，则卖方未指明的任何其他不同用途由客户全权直接负责。
6. It is intended that any complaints or disputes do not entitle the Customer to suspend or however delay the payment of the good complained, or of any other supply.
7. The Seller’s only obligation in case of defects, lack of quality or non-conformity, will be that of the replacing of defective goods. It is intended that the abovementioned guarantee (i.e. obligation to replace goods) is in lieu of any other legal guarantee or liability, with exclusion of any other Seller’s liability (both contractual or extra contractual) which may arise from the supplied goods (e.g. compensation of direct and/or consequential damages, income foregone, recall campaigns, etc.)
8. The goods shall be used in compliance with the datasheets given by the Seller, known and accepted by the Customer.
9. No responsibility may be attributed to the Seller in case of alteration of the goods by the Customer for uses not in accordance with indications given, or rather for unsuitable storage and transport arrangements.